Installation Supervision for PureBallast
To perform correctly from the start, your Alfa Laval PureBallast system should be installed according to best practices as well as classification society specifications. Based on many years of experience, Alfa Laval can provide clear guidance that speeds up and safeguards the installation process. This saves money by avoiding corrections at start-up and beyond.
What we do
The main components of your PureBallast system – enhanced UV reactor(s), filter and control system – are delivered pre-assembled and tested. We provide support and guidance for integrating them with regard to piping, feedback signals and optional remote control solutions.
Download service leaflet
Please contact us for questions and service requests.
For marine emergency service, please call +46 4636 7700.
- You know that your system is installed according to type approval
- You experience a faster, problem-free installation
- You minimize the risk of corrections later on
- You save time and money by avoiding errors
Scope of service
An Alfa Laval expert provides support and guidance for installing and integrating PureBallast components. Focus areas include:
- Box opening inspection
- Main component positioning – reactor(s), filter and control system
- Pipe layout and intersections
- Electrical cable layout
- System accessibility
- Pressurized air feed
- Documents for submission to classification society
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Recommissioning for PureBallast
- Performance Audit for PureBallast
- Calibration for PureBallast
- Condition Audit for PureBallast